Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pneumonia

Well folks, after 2.5 weeks of being sick (and incredibly stubborn about not going to the doctor) I officially have Pneumonia.  I gave in and went to the doctor yesterday. *siiiiigh*

It started off as a horrible cough and then turned into more cold-like symptoms--then a more raspy cough.

So--that's why I wasn't able to run very far every time I tried...and why I've been feeling so tired and a bit discouraged.

Our doctor said, " If you were wondering why you felt like you couldn't really get oxygen whenever you ran, it's because you weren't getting oxygen!" aha!

Haha! Thankfully now I don't have to feel guilty about my lack of running endurance, my constant desire for naps, or my general inability to be really motivated lately!

I'm going to take a nap now!





1 comment:

Go ahead. leave a comment. You'll make me smile! :)