Saturday, February 4, 2012

Speaking Tomorrow...

Just a really quick post before I head to bed. 

Right now we are visiting some friends a few hours away from home. Tomorrow I will be speaking at their church, sharing a few stories from my trip this past Fall. Here's the catch: It's a Spanish church, and I will have a translator. *gulp* I'm not really that nervous because I know that the Holy Spirit will speak through me the words that HE wants to speak to His people. My only concern is that I will start talking super fast, without giving the translator much time to talk.

***Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy Spanish? No, I don't think so. It's a passion I had to lay aside for a while, and I think the Lord is letting me have it back. Now I just need to start practicing it again.....:) ***

Anyways, will write how it goes on Monday. Have a lovely sleep everyone and a most restful Sabbath tomorrow. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. leave a comment. You'll make me smile! :)