Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I DID Today:


~I sat in a hospital waiting room with my family for 5 hours. ~

(plus: It helped me catch up on my Bible reading I didn't quite finish last night!)

There is nothing quite like seeing your sweet sister in a hospital bed, post-surgery.
Even though she is fine, my heart just broke.
*I love her so.*

Facebook status updates from today:

2:45 pm:
Just waiting for Anna! She isn't in surgery yet...more updates to follow!
~Reggie (the butler) ;)

4:15 pm:
Anna JUST went into the operating room about 5 or so minutes ago! #familybondingtime #updatesfromreggie ;)

7pm:
Anna is doing fine! We got to see her after surgery and walk to her room. She wasn't experiencing any pain at that point--just groggy from anesthesia. Praise God! Mom is staying overnight tonight. (I just walked in the door to home!) now going to eat!!!! :) #updatesfromreggie



Needless to say, It's been an interesting past two weeks...and will continue to be so for the upcoming two weeks. More updates to come regarding this situation!

Thank you everyone who has been praying for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. leave a comment. You'll make me smile! :)