Monday, January 9, 2012

A Godly Christian Magazine...for real?

Are any of my girl readers interested in a good, Godly magazine? Well, let me tell you something... SetApartGirl magazine is awesome. (www.setapartgirl.com) I've only read a few of the articles but everything is SO Biblical, edifying, inspiring. I mean, really, I could go on and on. My mouth was hanging wide open as I read. Where has this magazine been my whole teen-age hood? So thankful I found it now. And, I just ordered one of Leslie's books. Can't wait to read it!

I'm thinking about going to this conference....


http://setapartgirl.com//2012-MayConference_files/widget1_markup.html


Oh, and it's FINALLY snowing here! Wahoo! Enjoy your day!

~Rachie

2 comments:

  1. My mother, sisters, and I have been fans of Leslie's books for several years now. I had no idea she also had a magazine! Thanks for sharing this. I can't wait to tell them about it. By the way, I really like how you sign your name. My older sister's name is Rachel (who is also 20), but I call her Rachie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alyssa, I was so glad to find it! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have! Blessings! :)

      Delete

Go ahead. leave a comment. You'll make me smile! :)