Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Looking back at 2011.

Hi Everyone! As we are only 4 days into 2012, I thought I would show a few highlights from 2011. God did amazing things! I am in awe. Hope you enjoy these pics that I've LOVED going through again.


~In January, God let me go back to UMBI~
*Unashamed Ministries Bible Institute, based on Prince Edward Island, Canada. www.theskys.org

~I turned *20*!!!~
Along with my two "brothers" who were also born on my birthdate. We all just happened to come to the same Bible school. Neat, eh?

~A lovely Canadian Winter~
My first REAL winter EVER because we built a SNOW FORT!

~Anna graduates from PVCC~
All the family and her two best friends!

~Family Williamsburg & VA Beach trip~
Silly sisters face! :)


~Several Friends got engaged!!~
Here is and engagement Picture I took of Leigh Ana and Charlie.
Congrats on your recent October wedding! :)


~A week in Connecticut in June~
My first castle! What a highlight!
And, finding out that Sarah and I are WAY more kindred spirits than I ever thought. So thankful for her friendship!


~Independence Day~
We spent the weekend at our Grandparent's cabin on the lake.
Oh, and participated in a REAL LIVE Southern parade in style...hehe..


~Gabriel & Tai Sophia's wedding!~

(You can tell how relaxed I am by how tightly I'm holding on!) LOL

September 17. What a day! My first experience as a bridesmaid.


~The BIG E~
If you don't know what that is, don't worry, you just aren't from New England.
I didn't know what it was either. But if you like food, GO.


~Fall Tour 2011 (October 15- December 15)~



(Corpus Christi, TX Thanksgiving Day)
We covered over 11,00 miles, traveling almost completely across Canada.
Then down to Texas, across to Mississippi and then up to New York. God did amazing things on this trip.
Miss all you crazy hooligans.


~Christmas 2011! Fun with family...and food!~


"And He shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Almighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace." Isaiah


God is so good. Countless other things happened....good things, hard things, sad things...but God allowed all of it for the shaping of my character. I am so thankful for 2011 and pray that 2012 will be a blessed year for everyone!

Love in Him,
~Rachie

2 comments:

  1. You did a lot of traveling and saw some beautiful places!! I would love to see the Grand Tetons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should go to see them! They are SO majestic...and Jackson, Wyoming is a really neat town! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. leave a comment. You'll make me smile! :)